The Fastflo GD Series are designed for the construction industry because they are lightweight, portable, and durable.
The motor frame and mechanical seal bracket are made of aluminum alloy – this provides extra water cooling to the motor when water flows through.
Features an all new design with exchangeable discharges, available in vertical as well as horizontal orientation – this provides extra adaptability and flexibility to various conditions of installations, such as confined spaces, narrow wells or shallow water.
These are equipped with mechanical seals (silicon carbide), epoxy resin cable, watertight body structure that meet IP68 requirements, an auto-cut motor protector and a water-cooling motor.
The impeller and hydraulic components are made of a special durable urethane rubber, providing extra resitance to wear and capable of handling construction site dewatering.
Available in manual and automatic versions – equipped with a built in float switch that automatically switches the pump on or off.
- Robust, heavy duty submersible contractor pumps for clean or dirty water applications
- Top discharge to suit construction sites
- Either manual or automatic models available (GD Series only)
- GDR400 pump available in manual only
- Building sites, construction, concrete contractors
- Civil engineering, tunnel dewatering, ground works
- Contractors, general drainage applications
- Rental & hire companies
- Cellars, foundations, basements
- Civil engineering, dewatering of tunneling and ground works, and for use in storm water sewers
- Dewatering of fluids containing solids
- Ease of mobility for use by contractors, installers and service industries