9010 Series Float Switches
- The proven 900 Series MATelec Float Switch, which utilises an innovative, yet simple, fool proof switching concept, has greatly enhanced Float Switch reliability.
- The positive microswitching, eliminates the possibility of more than one circuit being in operation at any one time. The design innovation of the Switch is the ‘sliding detent action’ which obviates wave induced oscillation (common in mercury type switches) while maintaining consistency in switching level accuracy.
- The smooth robust ABS switch housing on the 9006, 9008 and the 9010 models prevents adhesion of foreign materials.
- Neoprene Rubber Cable
- ABS Housing Material
- Micro switch with NO/NC contacts
- Includes Cable weight
- Available in 2.5m, 10m and 20m lengths
- Sewage & Stormwater pumps/Pumping Stations
- Rain Water/Water Saver Systems
- Waste Water Management
- Used To Control Pumps – When Liquid Level Changes